Prep time: 20 mins.
Cook time:25 mins.
Total time:45 mins.
5-6 slices of white bread or brown bread or multi grain bread
2 medium sized potetoes
1/2 tsp dry pomegranate seeds or 1/2 tsp mango powder
1/2 tsp crushed black pepper or 1/4 tsp black pepper power
1/4 red chilli powder
1 gran chilli chopped
1/4 tsp garam masala powder
1/4 tsp cumin powder
1/2 tsp chaat masala o red chilli powder
2 to 3 tsp chopped corinder leaves
Salt as reqired
* Boil the potatoes,peel and mash them while they are still warm
* crush the dry pomegranate seeds to a powder in a morter-pestile
*Add the pomegranate powder,crushed black pepper,red chilli powder,chopped green chiliescorinder leaves,garam masala powder,cumin powder and chaat masala powder and salt.
* Mix the whole filling well and make small to medium roll of the felling depending on the size of the bread and how many you are going to use.
*Add more salt or spices,if required(as per your state)
* Take a slice of bread,dampen it with water, squeeze the water from the bread and place the filling in the center of the bread.
* Roll the bread and close the eadgeso as to get an even outer cover and make all bread rolls this way and keep aside.
* Fry the bread rolls till they turn into crisp golden in color.
*After frying them,drain the bread rolls on the tissue paper to remove excess oil
* Serve the hot and tasty bread with tomato sause or green chilly souse to enjoy the tasty and hot bread rolls.