Preparation Time- 30 minutes
Serve - 4
! Grated coconut - 1
! Green Chili - 4
! ginger - 1/2 inch piece
! roasted Chana - 2 tbsp
! curd - 1 cup
! salt to taste
! coriander leaves - 1/2 cup ( optional)
For the tempering
! Mustard seed - 1 tsp
! Udad dal 1/2 tsp
! Curry leaves - a few
! Red Chili - 1
! Oil - 1 tsp
* Grind the ingredients except the curd in the mixture to a paste.
* after grinding, add the curd and mix properly.
* For the tempering, heat the oil in a pan.
* Add the mustard seeds.
* As the seeds start sputtering, lower the flame.
* Add oll the other ingredients and let them sputter for seconds.
* Temper the grinded chutney with this.
* Cool it in the refrigerator a bit.
* Serve with any south Indian dish.