Garlic Parmesan Butter Roasted Potatoes
ingredients list for the garlic Parmesan butter Hasselback potatoes
* 7 to 8 medium-sized potatoes, thoroughly washed.
* 4 tablespoons melted butter.
* 1 cup parmesan.
* 1/2 teaspoon fresh cracked black pepper.
* 1 tablespoon minced garlic (or garlic powder).
* 1 tablespoon paprika
* 1 teaspoon salt.
* 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning.
* garlic cloves with skin on, for garnish.
* fresh parsley, chopped for garnish.
1. Preheat your oven to 400^F(200^F).
2. Cut a thin lengthwise slice off the bottom of each potato to make them more stable. place 2 chopsticks on opposite long ides of 1 potato on on your cutting board. cut potatoes crosswise into thin slices, stopping when your knife hits the chopsticks. repeat with remaining potatoes.
3. Pour melted butter on top of potatoes and brush to coat between the slices.
4. In the shallow plate or bowl, combine Parmesan, black paper, minced garlic, Paprika, salt and Italian seasoning. sprinkle the mixture over the potatoes and between the slices to coat them Completely. transfer to a baking dish and insert garlic cloves in between potatoes.
5. Bake in the oven for 40 minutes to one hour. until golden and cooked through. sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve immediately. enjoy!https://en-gb.facebook.com/buzzfeedtasty/videos/1788012144784760