How To Cook Fresh Green Beans With Bacon
Cook TIME: 10 min Cook time: 15 min
What You Need:
* 2 Tbsp butter.
*2 clove garlic, fine minced.
* 1/2 onion, minced.
* 5 bacon strips, diced.
* 1 lb fresh green beans, trimmed and cut, frozen can be sub if needed.
* 2 tsp lemon juice.
* salt and pepper, to taste.
* you can add nuts like, pecans or almond if you like.
How You Do It:
1. if not alreadydon, and trim the ends off green beans, and cut in half
2. in a skillet over medium high heat, melt butter, onion, garlic and add the bacon. fry bacon until crispy.
3. place beans in a pot and cover with salt water. bring to a boil. cook, for 5-8 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain well
4. add beans, and lemon to pan with onion, season with salt and pepper, you can add nuts at this time if sing.
5. cook for 2-3 minutes or until heated though and tender, to mix, and sever.
See How It Is Done Hear