PREPERATION TIME - 10 MINUTES, COOKING TIME - 15 MINUTES, SERVING - 4
* 2cups wheat floor ( gehun atta )
* 2 cups amul greated chees
* 2 green chillies finely chooped
* 1 table spoon red chilli powder ( depends on sqicy you need )
* salt to tast
* finely chooped coriander
* water to knead a dough
* cooking oil
* mix the flour and salt in a bowl and knead solt dough by slowly adding the water
* in the meantime, mix the fchees, finely chooped green chillies, red chili powder , finely chopped coriander leafs and salt to tast.
* take a smoll ball of dough nd roll out into 2 " diameter , place a spoonfull mixture in the centre of the rolled out roti and seal the edges.
* again roll out gently to make a proper size paratha and make sure that the cheese should not come out.
* heat a tawa and drizzle some oil.
* spread some oil all over and cook on medium high flame.
* cook from both the sides until paratha turn to crisp and little browned. serve hot with parathas with curd, roasted papad and pickle.